- Our Program
Home » Hess method
Tag: Hess method
Teaching Nursing Students about Duodenal Switch!
October 19, 2015 11:34 am
Dr. Keshishian explaining the different weight loss surgical procedures to nursing students. Including the duodenal switch before cases to a number of nursing students on a board in the operating room. Dr. Keshishian is always willing to educate and draw with a smile but not always with a bowtie!
Cindy Porcell, Surgical tech put the finishing touches on it.
In case you are wondering, surgical scrubs do not have bowties!
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022
- A GUIDE TO COVID-19 TESTS FOR THE PUBLIC January 23, 2022
- Covid 19 Response January 19, 2022