Duodenal switch operation corrects the complications of gastric bypass.
Vitamin D injections may benefit patients who do not show improvement with oral supplementation after weight loss surgery. We have published a study that shows definitive improvement for post-weight loss surgical patients’ vitamin D level with IM injections. injectable-vitamin-d-for-bariatric-patients-unresponsive-to-oral-supplementation
How are vaccines manufactured?
How are vaccines developed?
How Vaccines Work
Vitamin D toxicity is extremely rare. This is due to the mechanism of the toxicity. Vitamin D itself is not toxic. The toxicity result from the high calcium levels caused by high vitamin D.
Vitamin D toxicity is rarely seen. This is even more so in post-weight loss surgical, duodenal switch patients.
There are concerns with Vitamin D supplementations. However, some have also raised concerns about Vitamin D toxicity.
- Over the Coubnter Vitmain D3 better than the Prescription Vitamin D2 August 30, 2021
- COVID Vaccines March 5, 2021
- Vitamin A and D February 23, 2021
- All about vaccines? February 14, 2021
- Vitamin D, Immune Responce and COVID-19 January 26, 2021