It’s important to find the right weight loss procedure for your particular health situation. Do your due diligence by investigating bariatric procedures and compare procedures. We have provided a comparison of anatomical representations of various weight loss surgical procedures such as Duodenal Switch, Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy, Roux En Y Gastric Bypass, and Adjustable Gastric Banding. There is also a table with health outcome of several of these bariatric procedures both short and long term data points.
To compare other surgical procedures, click headings below.
- Normal Anatomy to Duodenal Switch
- Normal Anatomy to Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Normal Anatomy to Gastric Bypass (RNY)
- Sleeve Gastrectomy to Duodenal Switch
- Gastric Bypass (RNY) to Duodenal Switch
- Adjus. Gastric Band to Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Normal Anatomy to SADI (Single-anastomosis duodenoileal bypass)
- Duodenal Switch to SADI ( Single-anastomosis duodenoileal bypass)