Financing and Cash Options
Insurance benefits can be complicated and difficult to obtain for weight-loss surgical procedures. Investing in your health and yourself can still be an option through financing or cash options. We offer competitive cash options for weight loss surgery. Please contact our office, either by phone 818-812-7222 or our online form, for information regarding cash options.
Paying out of pocket for your weight loss surgery can be a very stressful process, but we make it as easy as possible for you.
In order to make the process easier, we will assist you throughout the process. Pricing for each procedure depends on many variables, health status and history. Our staff will walk you through all of the costs associated with the procedure that best suits your needs and health status. We are confident that when you compare our costs and benefits with those of other providers you will agree that Dr. Ara Keshishian and Central Valley Bariatric offers a great value and comprehensive program.
Keep in mind that the price of our procedures includes the following:
- Pre-Operative Consultation
- Post-Operative Appointment
- Facility Fees
- Surgeon Fees
- Anesthesia Fees
- IV Therapy
- Member Exclusive Information and Blogs
Additional cost, not covered are:
- Pre-Operative labs, EKG and surgical clearance*
- Post-Operative prescription medications
- Protein Shakes and Vitamins
- Hotel & Transportation
* Pre-Operative labs, EKG, and surgical clearance are necessary prior to your arrival to ensure you are healthy enough for surgery! This is usually covered by your medical insurance.
Prices vary according to surgery performed and payment method. Please schedule a consultation to find out your exact pricing. The weight loss surgical procedures that we offer are:
- Duodenal Switch
- Revision to Gastric Bypass to Duodenal Switch
- Revision to other Weight Loss Surgeries
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Revision of Sleeve Gastrectomy to Duodenal Switch
- Other options
Please keep in mind that the cost of surgery can be tax-deductible. The IRS does allow the deduction of weight loss programs, including surgery when medically necessary. Follow this link for more information: https://www.irs.gov/publications/p502/ar02.html (click on weight loss programs). Note that the cost of surgery must exceed 7.5% of your adjusted income. Other costs designated by the IRS, including weight loss surgery prep programs, health insurance premiums, postoperative visits, smoking cessation programs, and other delineated costs, may help you meet this requirement. Please consult with your accountant for further details.