Article Category: PPI
Proton Pump Inhibitors Interfere With Zinc Absorption and Zinc Body Stores. Hence this can contribute to osteoporosis.
Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) are commonly prescribed as therapy for gastroesophageal reflux disease, erosive esophagitis, dyspepsia and peptic ulcer disease. However they can cause risk of vitamin and mineral deficiency.
PKP-014 Proton pump inhibitor induced malabsorption of transition metals with co-factor function: simulation of the impact of raising gastrointestinal ph.
- Long Term Outcome Survey December 1, 2023
- Weight Loss Injection May 10, 2023
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022