Article Category: Pregnancy
Since women of reproductive age are candidates for bariatric surgery, concerns arise regarding the potential impact on future pregnancy.
Ther is predictave relationship between Bariatric Surgery in Women of Childbearing Age, Timing Between an Operation, Birth and Associated Perinatal Complications. Females should plan getting pregnat when nutrtoinal status and weigh stable no sooner than 18 months after weight loss surgery.
Pregnancy outcome following bariatric surgery is quite common. Weight loss surgical procedures result is excellent long term weight loss. Ther are risks associated with early pregnancy after weight loss surgery.
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022
- A GUIDE TO COVID-19 TESTS FOR THE PUBLIC January 23, 2022
- Covid 19 Response January 19, 2022