Article Category: Malabsorption
Vitamin A is a micronutrient found in our body. It plays many critical physiologic roles, including cellular health, visions, and many other functions. Therefore it is critical to maintaining optimal levels of vitamin A.
The human gut microbiota is a complex and dynamic microbial community that is integral to the maintenance of health and the regulation of the host immune system.
Bowel associated dermatosis – arthritis syndrome: a case report
Proton Pump Inhibitors Interfere With Zinc Absorption and Zinc Body Stores. Hence this can contribute to osteoporosis.
Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) are commonly prescribed as therapy for gastroesophageal reflux disease, erosive esophagitis, dyspepsia and peptic ulcer disease. However they can cause risk of vitamin and mineral deficiency.
Chronic Proton Pump Inhibitor Usage can result in malabsorption. This is important to bear in mind since some patient after sleeve take PPI.
- Vitamin A and Wound healing December 21, 2020
- What’s New With the Nutrition Facts Label? December 7, 2020
- Get the Facts on Serving Size December 7, 2020
- The New and Improved Nutrition Facts Label – Key Changes December 7, 2020
- Added Sugars: Now Listed on the Nutrition Facts Label December 7, 2020