Article Category: Copper
Copper is absorbed by in the small bowel. This is dependent on the acidity of the stomach. Therefore any surgery or medication that changes the PH will affect copper absorption.
PKP-014 Proton pump inhibitor induced malabsorption of transition metals with co-factor function: simulation of the impact of raising gastrointestinal ph.
Physiological Role of Copper are many in human body.They plan critical roles as enzymes. Therfore any deficiency affects many organ systems.
Acquired Copper Deficiency: A Potentially Serious and Preventable Complication Following Gastric Bypass Surgery
Impaired Mechanical Strength of Bone in Experimental Copper Deficiency.
Reported zinc, but not copper, intakes influence whole-body bone density, mineral content and T score responses to zinc and copper supplementation in healthy postmenopausal women
- Long Term Outcome Survey December 1, 2023
- Weight Loss Injection May 10, 2023
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022