Article Category: Hypertension
Arterial hypertension is strongly related to obesity. There may be different mechanisms which leads to hypertension in overweight patients. This may be the reason why the outcome of different surgical procedures varies between procedures.
Hypertension is closely linked to high prevalence of obesity. Surgical weight loss is the most promising option for long-term control of hypertension. However there are certain limitations to accessibility.
Weight loss surgical procedures improve hypertension. The efficacy of each procedure is different. However, Some patients have better outcome with gastric bypass.
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022
- A GUIDE TO COVID-19 TESTS FOR THE PUBLIC January 23, 2022
- Covid 19 Response January 19, 2022