The Gut Biome and body fat link continues to be an interesting and new front in the science of obesity. Although we know more factors in obesity it has remained an elusive multi-factorial process. The following article is yet another piece of the puzzle.
Study finds link between faecal bacteria and body fat “Researchers at King’s College London have found a new link between the diversity of bacteria in human poo – known as the human faecal microbiome – and levels of abdominal body fat.
The research, published today in Genome Biology, also provides further evidence of possible genetic influences on obesity, through heritable bacteria found in the faecal microbiome.”
Our past posts on gut biome and probiotics here
- Long Term Outcome Survey December 1, 2023
- Weight Loss Injection May 10, 2023
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022