Article Category: Metabolic Surgery
Vitamin D supplementation alone was not associated with all cause mortality in adults. However, vitamin D supplementation reduced the risk of cancer death by 16%. Additional large clinical studies are needed to determine whether vitamin D3 supplementation is associated with lower all cause mortality.
Overfed but undernourished: recognizing nutritional inadequacies/ deficiencies in patients with overweight or obesity
Microelements for bone boost: the last but not the least
Bariatric surgery is an effective treatment for type 2 diabetes in patients with obesity. Remission of T2D after bariatric surgery was inversely associated with duration of diabetes. Therfore earlier intevention will have the best results.
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022
- A GUIDE TO COVID-19 TESTS FOR THE PUBLIC January 23, 2022
- Covid 19 Response January 19, 2022