Article Category: KCL
Vitamin D supplementation alone was not associated with all cause mortality in adults. However, vitamin D supplementation reduced the risk of cancer death by 16%. Additional large clinical studies are needed to determine whether vitamin D3 supplementation is associated with lower all cause mortality.
The Coronavirus, 2019-nCoV seems to have a similar pathogenic potential as SARS-CoV and MERS- CoV. Consequently, a pregnant women may be at increased risk of severe infections. Since there are no specific early clinical signs of coronavirus exposure, it is therefore critical to minimize chance of exposure.
- Long Term Outcome Survey December 1, 2023
- Weight Loss Injection May 10, 2023
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022