Article Category: Biofilm
The human gut microbiota is a complex and dynamic microbial community that is integral to the maintenance of health and the regulation of the host immune system.
The gut microbiome is made of the aggregate collection of genomes. This includes genes contained in its commensal viruses, bacteria, fungi, and Eukarya. Together, these mi- croorganisms are known as the gut microbiota. Although at times, the term microbiota is used to specifically refer to the bacterial communities within this complex consortium.
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022
- A GUIDE TO COVID-19 TESTS FOR THE PUBLIC January 23, 2022
- Covid 19 Response January 19, 2022