Physical activity in the U.S. varies based on geographic location, socioeconomic status and in comparison to other countries. It is important to know that physical activity is an important component of our well-being. However, this does not mean that going to the gym is the only way to be physically active.
Strain et al. Shows that different populations in different countries get their activity from different sources.
His research showed that the United States population ranked as a high-income country, ranks in the lower 1/3 of the number of countries surveyed with regards to the meeting minutes of moderate-to-vigorous physical activity (MVPA) per week. This may be a contributing factor to the significant rise in obesity in the United States. Individually we should all aim to increase our moderate to vigorous activity significantly.
- Weight Loss Injection May 10, 2023
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022
- A GUIDE TO COVID-19 TESTS FOR THE PUBLIC January 23, 2022