We are planning on using this blog post to hold routine sessions called “Let’s Chat!” where Dr. Keshishian is available to answer questions online.
This will be more private than some of the social media sites and give more people an opportunity to ask questions. We will announce when we are going to hold these Let’s Chat sessions on social media, however, the actual chat will take place here on the blog. You will just need to post your comment or question, provide a name (can be initials if you require more privacy) and an e-mail (which is not posted with your question to provide more privacy). If you scroll to the bottom of this page there is a reply box. Type in your question or comment, enter the other information and click the post comment icon. Your post will not be visible until it is approved by the host.
The Let’s Chat session will be similar to our FaceBook chats. Here is an example of one of our FaceBook chats.
- Weight Loss Injection May 10, 2023
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022
- A GUIDE TO COVID-19 TESTS FOR THE PUBLIC January 23, 2022