The discussion has been ongoing for years about the status of healthcare in the US. Some support universal healthcare for all; some say they are against any healthcare mandate and yet demand affordable subsidized care when needed. Then, a tiny subset of the population genuinely believes in individuals’ choice and responsibility for their healthcare and well-being.
This subject of US healthcare has been studied by non-partisan groups in and outside the US at great length. The Experts at The Commonwealth Fund published a report in July 2017 which continues to be relevant today.
- Vitamin A and Wound healing December 21, 2020
- What’s New With the Nutrition Facts Label? December 7, 2020
- Get the Facts on Serving Size December 7, 2020
- The New and Improved Nutrition Facts Label – Key Changes December 7, 2020
- Added Sugars: Now Listed on the Nutrition Facts Label December 7, 2020