The discussion has been ongoing for years about the status of healthcare in the US. Some support universal healthcare for all; some say they are against any healthcare mandate and yet demand affordable subsidized care when needed. Then, a tiny subset of the population genuinely believes in individuals’ choice and responsibility for their healthcare and well-being.
This subject of US healthcare has been studied by non-partisan groups in and outside the US at great length. The Experts at The Commonwealth Fund published a report in July 2017 which continues to be relevant today.
- Weight Loss Injection May 10, 2023
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022
- A GUIDE TO COVID-19 TESTS FOR THE PUBLIC January 23, 2022