How to stop the spread of the COVID-19 and other infection diseases The COVID-19 is a transmittable disease. Since, it is passed human to human by direct or close contact isolation is the most effective way of controlling the speared of disease. Using the basic precuations can help us content the spread thereby shorten the overall corse of the pandemic.
- Healthcare in US October 4, 2020
- Zoom Group Meeting September 21, 2020
- What is Corona Virus? September 17, 2020
- Duodenal Switch Post-op One year August 28, 2020
- Will Weight Loss Surgery Resolve All Common Co-Morbid Conditions? August 28, 2020