We have talked about the excess free calorie that is present with fruit juices. Now there is proven research article demonstrating the connection between surgary drinks and the increased risk of cancer. This study
This study is significant for a number of reasons: It is a very large study with over a 100,000 subjects studied. Furthermore, it was specifically looking for association between nutrition and health.
The conclusion of this research article is self explanatory. Eliminating or cutting down high sugary drinks is an easy way of reducing cancer risk factors. The study also states that there were no identifiable association between the artificial sweeteners and cancer risks. However, this conclusion was not statistically significant. The relationship between sweeteners and cancer have been studied extensively in the past and we’ve shared several of them.
- Short and Long term Effects of Conflicts on Healtcare October 8, 2021
- What does efficiency in healthcare delivery mean? Examples of two market failures October 8, 2021
- Medication Accumulation in Gut Bacteria May Curb Drug Effectiveness, Alter Gut Microbiome October 5, 2021
- Oral Vitmain D September 24, 2021
- Over the Coubnter Vitmain D3 better than the Prescription Vitamin D2 August 30, 2021