We have talked about the excess free calorie that is present with fruit juices. Now there is proven research article demonstrating the connection between surgary drinks and the increased risk of cancer. This study
This study is significant for a number of reasons: It is a very large study with over a 100,000 subjects studied. Furthermore, it was specifically looking for association between nutrition and health.
The conclusion of this research article is self explanatory. Eliminating or cutting down high sugary drinks is an easy way of reducing cancer risk factors. The study also states that there were no identifiable association between the artificial sweeteners and cancer risks. However, this conclusion was not statistically significant. The relationship between sweeteners and cancer have been studied extensively in the past and we’ve shared several of them.
- Healthcare in US October 4, 2020
- Zoom Group Meeting September 21, 2020
- What is Corona Virus? September 17, 2020
- Duodenal Switch Post-op One year August 28, 2020
- Will Weight Loss Surgery Resolve All Common Co-Morbid Conditions? August 28, 2020