Recipe Categories: Drink
Protein Iced Mocha Coffee is a great way to keep cool in the summer heat while still getting your protein and curbing those cravings. Enjoy this anytime for a delicious coffee treat. You can also freeze this mixture in popsicle molds and enjoy a tasty frozen treat!
1 scoop Chocolate flavor whey isolate protein powder (low carb)
8-10 ounce cool coffee
1-2 Tbsp Almond milk (any flavor or unflavored)
1/2 C ice
Mix protein powder in coffee until well incorporated with a shaker bottle or whisk in a large glass. Stir in almond milk and pour over ice.
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022
- A GUIDE TO COVID-19 TESTS FOR THE PUBLIC January 23, 2022
- Covid 19 Response January 19, 2022