Recipe Categories: Drink
Protein Iced Mocha Coffee is a great way to keep cool in the summer heat while still getting your protein and curbing those cravings. Enjoy this anytime for a delicious coffee treat. You can also freeze this mixture in popsicle molds and enjoy a tasty frozen treat!
1 scoop Chocolate flavor whey isolate protein powder (low carb)
8-10 ounce cool coffee
1-2 Tbsp Almond milk (any flavor or unflavored)
1/2 C ice
Mix protein powder in coffee until well incorporated with a shaker bottle or whisk in a large glass. Stir in almond milk and pour over ice.
- Long Term Health Implications of PPI Use, Antacids November 19, 2019
- Copper Deficiency Intravenous Supplementation November 17, 2019
- Protein Intake October 14, 2019
- Overfed But Undernourished October 1, 2019
- Flagyl September 25, 2019