Article Category: Weight Loss Surgery
Weight loss surgical proceudres had uninteded consequences. These include loss of bone mass. As a result patient experince increase risks for bone disease and fractures.
Little to no correlation between the length of the bowel and any measured indexes such as weight and BMI.
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022
- A GUIDE TO COVID-19 TESTS FOR THE PUBLIC January 23, 2022
- Covid 19 Response January 19, 2022