One of the most common problems that we see are patients who have been told that their band is in correct placement, and yet they are still having nausea, vomiting, reflux etc. These patients are frequently blamed for their symptoms as if properly placed band completely eliminates the problems being associated with the band.
- Stapled Anastomosis December 30, 2019
- Long Term Health Implications of PPI Use, Antacids November 19, 2019
- Copper Deficiency Intravenous Supplementation November 17, 2019
- Protein Intake October 14, 2019
- Overfed But Undernourished October 1, 2019