Weight Loss Surgery: Benefits and Risks
Dr. Ara Keshishian, Bariatric Surgeon
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
12:20 to 1:20 in SB 243
”Weight Loss Surgery: Benefits and Risks” is a free lecture at Glendale
Community College to be presented on Tuesday, September 28 as part of
the monthly Science Lecture Series.
The lecture will be held at 12:20 p.m. in Santa Barbara Building room 243.
Admission is free and open to the public.
The speaker is a bariatric surgeon, Dr. Ara Keshishian. He is the medical
director of Bariatric and Metabolic surgery at Verdugo Hills Hospital and has
a private practice in Glendale, Ca. Dr. Keshishian will discuss the subject beyond the billboards, radio ads and TV commercials and explore the future of weight loss surgery and treatment of obesity.
- Weight Loss Injection May 10, 2023
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022
- A GUIDE TO COVID-19 TESTS FOR THE PUBLIC January 23, 2022