I also read an interesting article in Newsweek Magazine dated September 21, 2009. While I know it is not a scientific journal, this particular article had medical sources quoted as the basis of the content. For anyone who believes obesity is just about overeating and lack of exercise, I encourage you to read it. Does overeating and lack of activity contribute to obesity? Yes, but there is much more to it than that. We should stop blaming the patients for a condition over which they may have little control.
Different weight loss surgical procedures have different outcomes, independent of the type of surgical procedure. The long term success and complications of these procedures is summarized on our website.
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022
- A GUIDE TO COVID-19 TESTS FOR THE PUBLIC January 23, 2022
- Covid 19 Response January 19, 2022