Halloween is the start of temptations during the holiday season and surviving Halloween is possible. It’s a time of high carbohydrate treats that can turn into a nasty trick of regain or slowed weight loss. Halloween is a fun holiday that you can participate in with some foresight and planning. Sugar and simple carbohydrates are easily absorbed and can decrease weight loss or regain. The following are some helpful tips to keep you on track.
- Stay steady with high protein, hydration, vitamins and minerals. Protein and hydration will keep you full and help curb the carb cravings.
- Make you own high protein treats. There are so many great recipes out there.
- If you give out candy don’t buy candy that you like. In fact, do the opposite and buy candy you dislike.
- Don’t give out candy at all. Instead opt to do a non-candy type item, stickers, pencils, rings, trinkets, easers, small coloring books, or other small items.
- Keep a list of your goals posted in a visible place.
- Make a picture collage of your goals, achievements you want, and non-scale victories you’d like to achieve posted in a high visibility location.
Stay strong and avoid the pitfalls of temptation.
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022
- A GUIDE TO COVID-19 TESTS FOR THE PUBLIC January 23, 2022
- Covid 19 Response January 19, 2022