- Our Program
I am frequently asked what the transit time is from when the food is ingested to when the stomach empties. The emptying of the stomach depends on a number of complex factors, including the function of the pylorus, the type of food ingested, and a number of known and possibly unknown regulatory hormones.
In a previously published newsletter, we already discussed a number of hormones that play a role in the regulatory function of the GI track. The detailed information is posted in the newsletter section of our website.
- Pictures For Anesthesia February 2, 2022
- Bariatric Surgery 2022 January 23, 2022
- Elective Surgery and Anesthesia for Patients after COVID-19 Infection January 23, 2022
- A GUIDE TO COVID-19 TESTS FOR THE PUBLIC January 23, 2022
- Covid 19 Response January 19, 2022
Leave a Reply