Recipe Categories: Early Post Op
Protein Iced Mocha Coffee is a great way to keep cool in the summer heat while still getting your protein and curbing those cravings. Enjoy this anytime for a delicious coffee treat. You can also freeze this mixture in popsicle molds and enjoy a tasty frozen treat!
1 scoop Chocolate flavor whey isolate protein powder (low carb)
8-10 ounce cool coffee
1-2 Tbsp Almond milk (any flavor or unflavored)
1/2 C ice
Mix protein powder in coffee until well incorporated with a shaker bottle or whisk in a large glass. Stir in almond milk and pour over ice.
- Healthcare in US October 4, 2020
- Zoom Group Meeting September 21, 2020
- What is Corona Virus? September 17, 2020
- Duodenal Switch Post-op One year August 28, 2020
- Will Weight Loss Surgery Resolve All Common Co-Morbid Conditions? August 28, 2020