Recipe Categories: Early Post Op
Protein Iced Mocha Coffee is a great way to keep cool in the summer heat while still getting your protein and curbing those cravings. Enjoy this anytime for a delicious coffee treat. You can also freeze this mixture in popsicle molds and enjoy a tasty frozen treat!
1 scoop Chocolate flavor whey isolate protein powder (low carb)
8-10 ounce cool coffee
1-2 Tbsp Almond milk (any flavor or unflavored)
1/2 C ice
Mix protein powder in coffee until well incorporated with a shaker bottle or whisk in a large glass. Stir in almond milk and pour over ice.
- Vitamin A and Wound healing December 21, 2020
- What’s New With the Nutrition Facts Label? December 7, 2020
- Get the Facts on Serving Size December 7, 2020
- The New and Improved Nutrition Facts Label – Key Changes December 7, 2020
- Added Sugars: Now Listed on the Nutrition Facts Label December 7, 2020