Over the last two decades, Dr. Ara Keshishian has cultivated an excellent reputation for caring for patients traveling from outside our area and around the world. Dr. Keshishian’s practice is located in Pasadena, California, but geographic boundaries do not exist for his patients. From his reputation as an accomplished bariatric surgeon, people travel within the U.S. and worldwide from as far away as Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Korea, Egypt, South Africa, and Germany, to receive the highest quality of care that he provides to his patients. try to make your Bariatric or General Surgical experience as stress free as possible. Whether your best option is Duodenal Switch, Revision of Gastric Bypass to Duodenal Switch, Sleeve Gastrectomy, Revision of Duodenal Switch, or any other General Surgical need, Dr. Ara Keshishian is an experienced professional.
If you are thinking of undergoing weight loss surgery, consider Southern California as the best option for finding an excellent bariatric surgeon in Dr. Ara Keshishian. To start your bariatric surgery journey with Dr. Ara Keshishian and the Central Valley Bariatrics team, we invite you to schedule a consultation. If you’re unable to be seen in person, we also offer a video consultation. For payment questions, we recommend filling out our insurance verification form or checking out the details on financing and cash pay options. We are excited to assist you in your surgical or weight loss journey!
A visual representation of where people have traveled from to see Dr. Ara Keshishian and have him complete their Bariatric procedure can be found here.
Traveling for Bariatric Surgery or General Surgery
What you need to know regarding accommodations and travel as an out of state patient:
- It only takes a couple of days to receive your first consultation, the information you need for weight loss surgery, and the necessary pre-operative evaluations. Your weight loss surgery will be scheduled just a short time later.
- Worried about the difficulties and stress of traveling?
- Our attentive staff will gladly assist you with the necessary travel arrangements to make your trip a smooth and trouble-free experience.
- If you are concerned about the necessary payments, we are here to guide you through the financing programs or bariatric insurance needed to expedite this process.
- Not sure how to spend the rest of your stay in Southern California?
- You will find many major attractions to visit throughout the Southern California area, including Hollywood, Rodeo Drive, Venice Beach, Disneyland, Legoland, Universal Studios, Knotts Berry Farm and many other exciting and unique locations.
- As for your travel accommodations, we will gladly help with all the necessary details and arrangements.
If you are looking for the perfect location in which to receive weight loss surgery, our expert medical center in Southern California will meet every one of your expectations. Start your journey by filing out the following inquiry form. We look forward to assisting you in your healthcare needs.
Local accomodations include hotels and vacation rentals.