For electronic access to your medical records click here. (Registration required. See below)
When certain criteria is met, we can provide online access to some of your medical records. For example you can request access to your laboratory studies.
To request access follow the steps outlined below.
- Send a request to contact[at]dssurgery.com (use @ in lieu of [at]) and ask for electronic access to your medical records.
- Upon your request, we will send you two separate emails. The first email will contain the demographic information that is recorded in our electronic medical records software. It is critical that this information is correct and it matches the information which you will enter in step 4 to create a profile at the “Patient Portal” site. If any of the information has changed or needs to be corrected/updated contact us immediately. Below is a sample demographic information.
- The second email will contain a unique security code (Portal Key).
- Click here to complete your registration using the information that was sent in the above two emails.
- We will process your registration form and notify you by email when your electronic access has been granted.